We move for you to offer a home medical service
Home Medical Service is intended for all those that for voluntary or involuntary reasons require sanitary assistance in their own homes, without having to go to any hospital or clinician.
In SVS we move for you to offer a comprehensive medical and emergency service and we adapt to the times and needs of our customers. A quality service provided by doctors, nursers and nurses’ aides.
View the coverage area of our home medical service that is marked in orange on the map of Spain and ask for an appointment via the telephone number (+34) 965 277 112, or send a message to a email@example.com and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
The home medical service consist of:
- Comprehensive assessment of the patient from the field of Nursing.
- Tele Farmacy.
- Check and control of all vital signs: blood pressure, temperature, adherence to treatment and digital blood glucose.
- Hypertensive patient care program.
- Sintrom control (INR).
- Control of person with diabetes, glycemic control, control and prevention of diabetic foot.
- Attention and care of bedridden patients.
- Care for people with special educational needs.
- Control, care and prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Control and ostomy care.
- Injectables in general.
- Installation and control of urinary catheters.
- Venous catheterisation and administration of intramuscular/intravenous medication.
Latest newsImages and information on our latest operations and services undertaken.
Download company portfolio
Committed to people with reduced mobility
SVS guarantees survival in the Spanish tv reality show “La Isla”
SVS, five years protecting lives
Diputacion de Alicante closer to fire
SVS nationally recognized for training
New pioneering nursing service
Celebration of the end of 2015 campaign
Deployment to assist La Vuelta
First joint training with the FSSCV
Agreement with the Valencian Federation
Moraig beach, officially the safest in Spain
Ensuring the safety of FILMMASTER operations
Basic training course completed
SVS delivers smiles in Cameroon